Tuesday, May 3, 2011

SA Quickie.

Well it's been a while since the last post, I've been busy with guide trips and even a few classes in the snow. Not to mention the final film tour stop of the year in Boulder, with 800 people!! More on that later...but first, a just one quick post...

The first preseason order of SA swag showed up today and just in time too. Things are starting to pick up with classes and trips… and to say I was running low on leader and tippet is an understatement.

A big thanks to Scientific Anglers for an amazing first year on their pro staff and I couldn’t be happier to have them involved with my program. If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out the new Mastery Textured lines, then you should.  Everything you've heard and read is true. They are the perfect younger (and less pricey) cousin to the famous Sharkskin lineup. Did I mention that they are imprinted with SA ID. No more guessing the Wt. and taper.  I just picked up a few more and can’t wait to get them wet in the morning.

400+ leaders should get me through the first month of beginners classes haha.


Ummmm, fluorocarbon!

I Spy Saltness.

Heron

1 comment:

  1. I am always eagerly waiting for your posts.All your topics are covered by me and i find you to be my best blogger.

    ReplyDelete